Thursday, October 2, 2014

Death Company, I can't deny!!!

One of my favorite things about modern 40k is allies. It opens up a universe of possibilities, and allows for added depth to already complex individual armies. It also really helps you walk the fine line between narrative and competitive play. Now, I love my Eldar. But, There are times when I just want to smash face and use T4 models. 

RAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!

Following the corsair theme, I wanted to make a renegade Space Marine force. The idea is these guys are teetering on the brink of Chaos, but are more mercenaries and less noise marines. Reading over some fluff and different codexes, I came across one of my favorite units. Blood Angels Death Company. Their special rules really give off a wild mercenary vibe. And, they have access to some fun toys. So, I picked up some stuff and decided to start a small allied contingent of Death Company. I'll update with a list, some pictures, and how these Lost Angels ended up on Tirnan.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment