Friday, July 31, 2015

Night Lords Praetor


Hey everybody! It's been a while since I've written anything. But I'm back with a new project, the Night Lords. I plan on building an army for 30k and 40k (using the Khorne Daemonkin codex) as a matched pair to fight against my Raven Guard. I've always been interested in the VIIIth legion, and all the beautiful Forge World bits and models have finally pulled me in. Expect some updates on this army soon, as I'll be using them in a 30k campaign and eventually building up to an 1850 list for next years Bay Area Open. I've never run a Chaos army before, but the Daemonkin codex looks really fun, and should be a nice change of pace.

On a related note, make sure to check out the Eye of Horus Podcast. These Aussies craft a really excellent 30k podcast, and there last episode on the Night Lords was great inspiration for my new army. I would recommend these guys to anyone, even non-Heresy fanatics. Hope everyone has a great weekend. And lookout for an update on the Warriors in Midnight Clad next week.

Also, don't forget to check Corsair Radio out on Facebook and my posts over at House of Paincakes. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment