Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Converted Stormraven (Now 55% More Aerodynamic!!!)


 I really love the Stormraven, but I am not a huge fan of the model. So, I decided to make some small conversions to the kit in order to create a more streamlined, stealthy flyer for my Raven Guard. For this model, all I did was move the guns down to the side of the body, and place an older tank hatch over the hole from the missing gun turret. Quick and easy, and I am really happy with the results. I was planning on using this over the Ghoul Stars campaign day, but ended up playing with my 800pt list twice. Expect a full, narrative recap on the day soon (Spoiler: it didn't go well for the Raven Guard). For now, enjoy a couple more shots of Commander Krios's personal gunship.

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment