Friday, October 31, 2014

Six Word Story Contest Update

Pumpkin Spice for the Pumpkin God!!!

Happy halloween everybody! Hopefully your weekend is full of candy, beer, and costumes. While I am upset I don't fit into my sexy Maugan Ra costume anymore, I am excited to hang out with some buddies and get a game or two in. I am trying to think of some Halloween-themed scenarios, so If you have any ideas, let me know.

Also, don't forget to enter into Corsair Radio's Six Word Story Contest! We will be accepting stories until November 7th, then we will be putting the top ten stories up to a vote to see who wins. This time around, the prize is the Blood Angels Quick Reads Collection. Check out the post and make sure to add your six word story in the comments! 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment