Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blood for the Resin Gods!!! (My First Forge World Day)


Yesterday I receive the most wonderful present to myself. Fifteen marines in Mk VI power armor and one sweet Raven Guard dreadnought. After washing, trimming, and making myself bleed (for the thousandth time) my guys are ready to assemble. I decided to go with the 32mm bases for this project, so I am just waiting on them before I put my bird gang together.

Endgame is going to be starting a 30k campaign the last week of February, so that seems like a good deadline to work towards. And, with the added dreadnought and a repurposed drop pod, I am already up to 750. I am excited to see how successful this list is, and what tweaks I'll need to make. Here's the list:

Raven Guard 750 pts

Praetor
Pair of Lightning Claws (Ravens Talons), Cameoline
Rites of War: Pride of the Legion

Veteran Tactical Squad x7
Sergeant (combi-weapon), melta gun

Veteran Tactical Squad x7
Sergeant (combi-weapon), melta gun

Dreadnought Talon x1
TL Lascannon, Extra Armor

Deathstorm Drop Pod x1

I'd love to hear what people think about this list. Also, don't miss out on the free ebook Dark Hunters: The Last Detail on the Warhammer app. According to the wiki, the Dark Hunters fight in complete silence. Not sure how that will pan out, but getting free books is always good. 


Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment