Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday (Extreme Makeover, Hobby Desk Edition)

I have been known to be messy. Not intentionally, of course. It is just the nature of the hobby. All of us have been at a flea market, on eBay, or searching through dumpsters behind our local game stores from time to time and found that new hotness. I am not immune to these outbursts. Unfortunately, there are negative side effects.

My precious!

So, with some free time this afternoon I decided to tackle the beast and do some organization. Thanks to some IKEA boxes and an additional closet, I now have this.

Ooo! Ahh!

Better! Still a little messy, but more manageable. A nice home for my larger models, and some space on the top drawer to put my WIP stuff. Cleaning is always a cathartic thing, and sometimes it can help people out of a hobbying rut. If you feel stuck, organize your workspace and it should help clear you head. Now, anyone want to start playing fantasy?

Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment