Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lords of the Deluge (WIP Converted Eldar Farseer)

I have been working through the story behind my own planet in the 40k Universe (Thanks to The Overlords for the inspiration). The planet, Tirnan, suffers from a perpetual storm, know as The Tempest. It's heavy winds, thunder and driving rain has forced it's inhabitants to take refuge in the great pine forests that surround their world's habitable zone

Tirnan is home to a small population of Eldar exodites. The most famous of these is the Farseer, Veran Stormborn. Often seen in the company of the notorious corsair, Loki Starborn, Veran has guided his fellow Tirnans to many glorious victories.

The Stormlord

For the model, I used an old Dark Elf Corsair champion and some Dire Avengers bits. Let me know what you think! I am looking for some help with the color of the dragonscale cloak. Main colors for my army are purple and grey. I was thinking a golden yellow. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment