Sunday, November 23, 2014

Yell Hounds Terminators


Happy Sunday everybody! I finished these up a while ago, but I thought I'd share them today. I though a lot about a color scheme for the terminators that would differentiate them from the standard "Death Company", especially for competitive play. When I play in tournaments, I always want to try to play as WYSIWYG. So, I did these guys in a lighter gray. The white left arm just seemed like a cool idea. And, it also drives me to think of a cool fluff reason for it. 

Shooty terminators are really fun to play with. In my army, they serve as an anchor for everything else to work around. And, who doesn't love heavy flamers. These are old 2nd edition plastics, but I feel like they still fit in with a clean paint job. And, the low detail and flat surfaces make that even easier!

I'll be working on some more Death Company today, and trying to get a drop pod painted before we head out for Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll be able to get these guys on the table next weekend. Check out the action shots from the Steiermark Campaign below.

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment